Originally posted by: Swastika34
Nice to meet you too!! ❤️
Yes yes yes !!We are all thinking of Shivi's Mahamilan!! ☺️🤣
I have lots of ideas for that but yahan explicit details mein discuss nahi kar sakte😆
I mentioned a few in my previous post🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Swastika34
Nice to meet you too!! ❤️
Yes yes yes !!We are all thinking of Shivi's Mahamilan!! ☺️🤣
I have lots of ideas for that but yahan explicit details mein discuss nahi kar sakte😆
I mentioned a few in my previous post🤣
Hello hello
Kya chal raha hai public?
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
Maine last year hi chod diya tha 🤪
Shivi are much hotter than them now I feel.. even though their scenes are not of that level 😆
ShiVi is my current fav too
Congratulations Shriya 🥳
Originally posted by: bhavna101
I have lots of ideas for that but yahan explicit details mein discuss nahi kar sakte😆
I mentioned a few in my previous post🤣
Yes dekha maine!! ☺️😆
Originally posted by: maanmeet1
chalo list banao songs ki which can be used for their MM
Hihi I suggested “Jal jal ke dhuan” 🤣🔥
Originally posted by: maanmeet1
i was like katra rekha wala is not that types fir kyun
i searched and saw which one you are talking about😲😳
Katra katra from movie Alone😆
Song accha hai na?😉
Originally posted by: maanmeet1
chalo list banao songs ki which can be used for their MM
1. Katra Katra
2. Beinteha
3. Chupke se lag jaa gale
dekhti hain iss tarah se teri nazrein mujhe!
main khud ko chupaun kahan!
I did not notice that you changed color!!🤗
Congratulations🤗🥳