π€£π€£π€£
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
π€£π€£π€£
aishu mom bts dalte hai son edit the pix and chop it from episode π€£
Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi
Mummy toh naraaz hi ho gayi nothing about Mhrw since her last reel
Acchs hai less bts is good waise bhi they keep cutting removing stuff
Hahahahaha π€£π€£π€£π€£
I can't believe even Siku is fed up. I thought it was only us π€£π€£π€£
The question is if Sandip didn't teach her reels who did π€£π€£π€£
Originally posted by: rs-shailu29
aishu mom bts dalte hai son edit the pix and chop it from episode π€£
Maa bete main ladai hogai hai lagta hai π€£π€£π€£
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Hahahahaha π€£π€£π€£π€£
I can't believe even Siku is fed up. I thought it was only us π€£π€£π€£
The question is if Sandip didn't teach her reels who did π€£π€£π€£
Self taught I guessπ€£
Bahut hi ghatak prove ho raha aunty ji ke insta se koi reels option delete karwao π€£π€£π€£π€£
Raghav Amma part 2 bas yeh please 10 sal tak na chale!! π€£
π€£π€£
Phone kyun nahi karta π€ͺ
Comment kar raha π€£
Btw tags nahi read karte kya
Kabhi uspe bhi comment kare π€£
jab sae mah nae iss post ko dekha wahi soch rahi hoonOriginally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Hahahahaha π€£π€£π€£π€£
I can't believe even Siku is fed up. I thought it was only us π€£π€£π€£
The question is if Sandip didn't teach her reels who did π€£π€£π€£
Koan hay whoa ussnae veena ji ko reels banane sikaya tha...??? οΏΌπ€π€π€π€ tumae kya lag tha
Koan ha whoa ?? π€£π€£π€£π€£