I think shirt ka color same hai..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I think shirt ka color same hai..
Kudos to that brilliant fan who made such a heart touching edit.
Apu ki jitni bhi wishes and expectations the apne DIL ko lekar wohh sab Imlie ne puri ki qnki wohi toh hai real wife of Adi ...Mrs Imlie Aditya Kumar Tripathi.
I think during the third PD trip Adi ne Imlie ko bola tha ki tum duniya ki sabse sundar ladki ho❤️😳.
Apu ki wishlist - all checked.
Posting it here for discussion
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CQ3cFHfFCiO/?utm_medium=copy_link
Adi abhi bhi 2 naav pe sawar karne ki koshish kar raha hai. Ek mein pyaar and second mein gehri dosti. Problem yeh hai ki dono nav have joined and thrown him into the water😆.
Ironically Aparna has always had her ideal bahu rihht under her nose and not recognised her. For once I want Adi to repeat these dialogues when they tell the truth to make her understand that Imlie is exactly what she herself wanted.
Originally posted by: Apsvenky
Ironically Aparna has always had her ideal bahu rihht under her nose and not recognised her. For once
I want Adi to repeat these dialogues when they tell the truth to make her understand that Imlie is exactly what she herself wanted.
Accha sapna hai..
Umeed pe duniya kayam hai. Waise aaj kaafi logon ka sapna sach hua, shayad mera bhi ho jaye😆
Originally posted by: Apsvenky
Umeed pe duniya kayam hai. Waise aaj kaafi logon ka sapna sach hua, shayad mera bhi ho jaye😆
Meri bhagwan se yahi dua h.....
I need at least one episode to get acceptance from Aparna …. Not in 2 min
And also must have proper conversation.
Originally posted by: Apsvenky
Adi abhi bhi 2 naav pe sawar karne ki koshish kar raha hai. Ek mein pyaar and second mein gehri dosti. Problem yeh hai ki dono nav have joined and thrown him into the water😆.
As per precap I feel he already stopped gehri dosti mode.