Here comes cheeky Razia...........🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Here comes cheeky Razia...........🤣

Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
I can't betray all of my crushes for one😭🤣
Girl...how many do you have? Let's count down began...........
Last time...I found Lavy changed her, now Vagee, Razia, and who else changing their profile name? I need an organizer to maintain .... looks like.....😭
Next one is You!🤣
My spy has informed me that you're also planning to change your UN like us with eshpeshal names🤣
thank you Isa
First of all congrats on your new achievement in IF! I guess, I did & just saw your PM too...How are you doing? Thank you & good to see you too!🤗
I am okay, though my Mum is ill
you are welcome happy to see you back here
were you busy with coronavirus patients?
Who is that spy?😲Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
Next one is You!🤣
My spy has informed me that you're also planning to change your UN like us with eshpeshal names🤣
Originally posted by: KachraSeth
Lavy's influencing the NOG members🤣
hmm...looks good for her resume........🤣
Originally posted by: KachraSeth
Who is that spy?😲
Then S/he won't remain a spy anymore if the name is disclosed...Vageeji.....😉

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5