Oh shakka lakka boom boom...I searched so many stationery shops in Chennai to try and find THAT pencil
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Oh shakka lakka boom boom...I searched so many stationery shops in Chennai to try and find THAT pencil
Nahi, purple wali Priya hai. Uske ID se match karta hai, and I think she's tall as well so height bhi fit hogi. 🤪🤣
Aww good times. I always woke up early to watch this as the first thing in the morning and then my cartoon bing will continue🤣.
- Totally spies, The powerpuff girls, Tom and Jerry, sccoby doo, the flintstones, Recess, dexter laboratory, Hannah montana etc.
I can even sing Kim possible's title song in Danish. My cousines and I used to perform on this song. 🤣
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Nahi, purple wali Priya hai. Uske ID se match karta hai, and I think she's tall as well so height bhi fit hogi. 🤪🤣
then ur green 🤣
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Nahi, purple wali Priya hai. Uske ID se match karta hai, and I think she's tall as well so height bhi fit hogi. 🤪🤣
I thought I am red because i like that color..its my fav
But purple bhi teek hai 🤪
I am tall..5'5 ☺️
Originally posted by: Priya12000
Oh shakka lakka boom boom...I searched so many stationery shops in Chennai to try and find THAT pencil
🤣🤣 i had found one n tried drawing, nothing happened🤣🤣
I can't remember. 😒 But it was a comedy scene. I have a feeling it is a movie which I've watch many times. So maybe thiruvilayadal aarambam or Yaaradi nee mohini. Not sure.Originally posted by: Priya12000
In which move dhanush said it?
Vadivelu said it in one movie i think...i am trying to remember
He said gokka makka and the other guy was like "enadha unga akka va" something like that
Aww good times. I always woke up early to watch this as the first thing in the morning and then my cartoon bing will continue🤣.
- Totally spies, The powerpuff girls, Tom and Jerry, sccoby doo, the flintstones, Recess, Dexter, dexter laboratory, Hannah montana etc.
Power puff girls scooby dooo 🥳
You found one...really..I couldn't...but i bought different types of pencils and tried to make that face with cardboard, color pencils and cloth and tried drawing..............but of course nothing happened 🤣
Yeh yellow alien wala 🤣
I couldn't find a better picture than this nashedi wala 🤪🤣

Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842