I can't believe that#Uff uff Shakhi is trending.The whole fandom is crazy....it's not that I'm complaining.😆How can I ....when I have been watching the scene on loop.😳 Waise...the "Uff" word never sounded so sensuous before....
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I can't believe that#Uff uff Shakhi is trending.The whole fandom is crazy....it's not that I'm complaining.😆How can I ....when I have been watching the scene on loop.😳 Waise...the "Uff" word never sounded so sensuous before....
A well shot episode with Jugni back on track and a little tinge of Sassy Sabherwal.Shaan and Aastha are treat to watch anytime.
Shaurya checking on Anokhi was awwdorable.Shaurya,-Aastha and Shaan -Anokhi scenes are the scenes iam personally waiting for.
In the real world either there are Ati Aagyakaari betas or Joru ka ghulams.No moderation anywhere.A newly married girl thrown into a different world and welcoming her with insults,taunts and what not...Anokhis are needed to give right kind of treatment and stand for their self respect.Glad Shaurya is taking stand.
Aahir speaking up for Bhallas in subtle yet strong way is worth appreciation.Mummy Bhalla is amazing.Although a fan of Pyomori Mehta(erst while mom of Anokhi)since IPKKND days,iam growing fond of new mummy bhalla.
I think antonym of self respect can be safely replaced in english dictionary as SHAGUN.How did she get scholarship from London university?I doubt there is any place called London in India.What ever stunt Shagun pulls Our ShaKhi can dodge without batting their eyelids.
Originally posted by: mallukumari
Shaadi day done! Reception evening begins!
I’m forever an Anokhi fan! She will always speak up. She doesn’t regret her actions. She will defend family! She’s the type of friend and family you want on your side. And today Shaurya also spoke up! In any normal family, you would believe your son and bahu over “outsiders” but Tejvi is all “log kya kehenge”.
To be honest past two days I felt like It was getting too much. But today I am glad she spoke up. Even though Tejvi don’t deserve it. I am happy she kept the essence of the Anokhi we love alive. And I was happier Shaurya spoke with her. I was not happy Anokhi playing lone warrior. I want them to fight battles together!! And I love how boldly Anokhi faced Tej. And Devi, 🤦♀️ Trying to manipulate Shaurya in front of Anokhi. 🙄
Shagun is so voiceless and spineless. She blames Anokhi for taking Shaurya away but doesn’t realize that she doesn’t hold any qualities for Shaurya to be attracted to. All the things she named to Anokhi as her virtues in Goa - rich, beautiful, and classy - are so superficial. Anokhi posseses a courage of her convictions that is unmatchable! How delusional Shagun is!
I can never imagine this is the same Shagun who walked out with her head high. That Shagun would have understood why Shaurya is so madly in love with Anokhi. This Shagun can never stand a chance in front of Anokhi. Coz her so called qualities are superficial and her so called feelings are so fickle. Anokhi inspires Shaurya to be a better person every day! But Shagun doesn’t understand it! The way she was trying to hold Shaurya today was cringe and his reaction to that was lit!!
Shakhi scenes today was 🔥. I will have to watch it many times over to really absorb how pretty my babies are. Patidev and Patnidevi are adorable and hot!! What a combo! Tell me everyone had a flashback to episode 1 Shaurya when he came down the stairs! That wasn’t just me right? Everyone looked really nice but Shaurya was smitten by only one! And playing “Dekha Hazaron Dafa” gave all the feels! “Sambhale sambhalta nahi ye dil,
kuch aap mein baat aisi hai” That defines Shaurya’s condition! The cutest scene was Shaan borrowing Aastha’s kajal for kala teeka. Can Shastha and Shakhi just move to the flat and leave everyone behind? Kanchan and Gayatri can visit, but noone else!
Shakhi scene was so beautiful. And I am so glad that they both are aware of the things happening around them and with them. They understand, trust and support each other beautifully. And then the transition to romance was so beautiful.And sigh! When they came down the stairs! It was mesmerizing. And the song, their eyes only for each other. The lyrics of this song are one of my favorite.
And the Shaan doing Kala teeka and Aastha subtly teasing them, Shaan complimenting his son and Shaurya calling his mother beautiful and twirling her. All of this, has my absolute heart!! 😍😍You are right. They should move out. But drama! 🤦♀️
Babli and Ahir looked nice....looks like they shot separately, so we might not get scenes together. I don’t want to address Tejvi and Bhallas because that scene just shows how much class Bhallas have and how new-money the Sabherwals are.
Babli and Aahir looked gorgeous. Especially Babli. Btw did you notice DJ Vicky?
I was fuming at the Tejvi and Bhalla’s scene. This is what they call class? People who actually have it, never flaunt it. I am glad Aahir gave them back some.
Figured this would be the cliffhanger! Hopefully Anokhi will speak up with her plans since M.R.S. is not a degree!I hope the same. And I hope the educator lady herself tsks at Devi’s outdated thinking. And I hope Anokhi says in clear words that she won’t compromise on her career. Actually Devi is so delusional. Anokhi went to give exam on her marriage day and she expects that she will sit at home making phulkas. 🤣🤣
Precap: All Alok plans fail. Poor Shagun doesn’t know his track record! Someone carry the drunk lady out! What’s the point of paid help? Also find yourself another room Shaurya and Anokhi and enjoy your night!! You’re better off without all those flowers and lights!
Alok’s plans are useless as him. And as if, Shakhi can’t find another room. How utterly stupid!The pacing seemed more balanced today! Some drama in the beginning and end, sandwiching in some romance. It was nice to hear Shaurya say more than two lines. There were less reaction shots which I always like. Also Anokhi’s succinct dialogues were appreciated. I don’t enjoy when she has to lecture for too long! I also liked that Shaurya acknowledged the drama and said it was to be expected. It gives me hope that they will work towards things together. Especially Anokhi’s dialogue about having his trust and his support is all that matters to her.
Thoughts?
Me in pink!!
5:25 hours to go. Will try to catch some sleep!! 😃😃
Originally posted by: lavs_157
One of my favorite growth and parallel in the show. 😍😍
https://twitter.com/thestormyymind/status/1410779056941912065?s=21
Shaan you are restoring my faith in you. Keep growing. Be worthy of your beautiful family! I know you are. Just keep standing taller n stronger.
Yess
I qant shashtha and shakhi in one frame ❤️
Oh I wish we had one!! 😍😍
Milega i m waiting
I love shaan anokhi scene he seems really haopy and supportive if his bahu ❤️
The way he said anokhi kabhi jhuth nahi bolti haayeee dil le lo shaan papa
Originally posted by: wamavasant
Milega i m waiting
I love shaan anokhi scene he seems really haopy and supportive if his bahu ❤️
The way he said anokhi kabhi jhuth nahi bolti haayeee dil le lo shaan papa
My faith is slowly restoring in him. I loved how he supported Anokhi every single time. This man deserves some happiness in his life finally.
I wish four of them just move out n live together. But I know they are needed here for drama. And Aastha needs justice.
Me in green. Delay in replying because LIFE HAPPENS!!
Finally caught up to yesterday's episode along with today's so bear with me while I write a short note on yesterday's episode.
Everyone was so disappointed by yesterday's episode that I almost considered skipping it. Glad I did not skip it because while some of the criticism about the pacing was justified but I focused on other things. Here are the things that I liked-
1)When Anokhi first asked Astha to lead the Grihpravesh ceremony, she steals a subtle glance at Shaurya after making the request. She was looking for affirmation, she knew Shaurya wanted Astha to do Grihpravesh but he was in a tight spot caught up between his two mothers, so she gave him the opening he needed. He quickly followed up by agreeing. We know Shaurya, he does not agree to anything he does not believe in. He made up to his BM by insisting he is not entering until she completes the ceremony, The couple are actually partnering up very well.
2)Loved how happy Shashtha were to see their babies so happy and how jealous Tejvilok were of their happiness. Shaan is a perpetual peacemaker, he knows the art of diffusing tension very quickly. Interestingly I cannot help but observe that Shaan only comes alive when Astha is around.
3)Regardless of how great Sab family think they are, they are known as very regressive family in society and Tejvi are known to be controlling. While relative do gossip around in weddings but it is very unusual for relatives to be so upfront about it someone's controlling nature and warn new bride about it. I also found it unusual that another relative was sent to take her to mandir instead of a close family member.
4)Anokhi wants to keep Astha in Sab house not for herself but for Shaurya and Shaan. Astha is not truly averse to it because she never says she does not want to come back but rather she has no right to it. Maybe Anokhi can spur Shaan to leave Sab house and live in his flat with Astha happily. Curious to see what plan our anokha couple cook up to get Shaastha back together.
5) Does Devi realize that when she justifies relative gossiping about pregnancy, she is not only slandering Anokhi but Shaurya along with her? Sab family still does not see Anokhi's attraction and they continue to imply that she seduced Shaurya somehow, if only they knew how hard Shaurya had to chase her to get her to marry him.
6)What is with Shagun's lunch? I know what-she is going to impress on Anokhi that she understands and knows Shaurya better and try to make Anokhi uncomfortable. She is up for a rude awakening.
I've talked Thursday's episode to death and ranted so I'll keep my response short. I did not notice that glance, I will have to watch that part again. I don't enjoy the term 'joru ka ghulam' but Shaurya's support of Anokhi gives me comfort. He's sticking to his guns when it comes to his relationship. Shaan's people pleasing attitude will get annoying quick when all he does is switch topics instead of actually addressing underlying issues and striving for change. It would be truly enjoyable to see ShaKhi work together to get Shastha back together. Devi is very short sighted. She would rather her son/family be insulted as bystanders as long as the target is Anokhi. She seems okay with collateral damage. The more I think about this Shagun lunch, the more excited I get. Shaurya keeps moving away from her every time she touches him. Anokhi keeps putting her in her place. So a combination of both of them against Shagun spells beizzati!
Now for today's episode- much more balanced in terms of content and pacing.
1)Finally Shaurya spoke up, he must be tired at this point, he has been fighting with family since morning over one thing or other. I find it funny how BM keeps trying to tell him that he does not need to support Anokhi in everything implying that he has no brain and is "joru ka gulam". Did they forget who Shaurya is? Shaan to rescue again trying to calm everyone down. I am glad Anokhi pointed out that she would have been quite if it was about her but how could she stand still when they were insulting her new family.
Tejvi are just dumb. They want Shaurya to be whom exactly. Tej speaks up and supports his wife. Shaan tried and failed. Alok has literally caged his wife. No Sabherwal man is quiet. They're either at their wife's side or against them. Why should Shaurya be against his wife? He should say he's trying to mirror Tejvi! Which for the next generation he is the oldest Sabherwal and Anokhi is the oldest bahu, so they really are the new generation Tejvi!
2)Loved Shaurya jumping the window to come to his room...his room is on second floor so exactly what window did he come from? Loved Kanchan knew he was inside. Loved the quick romance but he was actually here to make sure Anokhi was okay. I had feared that couple would believe that family had accepted them truly and that would allow the family to play games with them when they were not expecting it. Loved that the couple knew that acceptance was not so easy and they expected the fights and all the sly comments. They are wary but trying hard to play nice and gain family's acceptance. Very realistic!
I assumed when he said window, it might be the balcony perhaps? I'm going to assume Kanchan knows her bhaiyya well or she checked his room first.. I also liked that comment about knowing they would have to fight for acceptance. At least they're not walking into this blind. I just don't want to see a daily fight!
3)Shagun just crossed over to being obsessive. Itni beizzati but she still wants Shaurya. He has eyes for no one but his wife and as he keeps saying, he cannot even think about anyone else.
4)Loved the Shaastha couple and Shaakhi couple and their mutual interactions. It is easy to see how warm, playful and loving they are towards each other. Shaurya playfully twirling his beautiful mom was the highlight of today's episode for me. If they all lived in a house together, it would always be full of laughter, love and hope. In contrast Sab relationships feel stifled, cold and pretense.
Righttttttttt. Kanchan seems like the misfit in the family.
5)Alok is "Begani shaadi me Abdulla diwana". I fail to see what is his stake in breaking up Shaakhi and getting Shagun married to Shaurya. He is so proactive that he is cooking up plans instead of Shagun. Does he not understand that he would be in an advantageous situation if Shaakhi and Tejvi were at loggerheads. I truly don't get him. I don't want to talk about Tejvi because all they can talk about is money. They have nothing else worthy that they can flaunt. What makes this even more comical is they are talking about their nephew and his parents are okay with all arrangements so essentially they have no true right to talk about it.
6)I wish they had given Anokhi a black sari instead of the gown but she still glowed. The couple looked smashing and they were mesmerized by each other. The theme from yesterday re-appeared when the lady from education board seemed disappointed that someone with Anokhi's potential married so early.
I cannot wait for the continuation of this. I know many want Anokhi to be measured in the way she handles the family. But I really love outspoken Anokhi, in all settings!
Precap- Here is what I have learnt in 166 episodes, Shaurya gets what he wants because he finds a way to make it happen relentlessly. He wants his SR and alone time with his beautiful wife. Infact he has not spent any happy time with her in person since he went to Patiala after his proposal. Shagun has to be foolish enough to try to spoil his SR by sleeping on his nupital bed. Knowing him, he will not waste any time resolving the situation but get his wife to pack overnight bag and head to a hotel or Shaan's flat. All she has done is managed to embarrass herself and a reason for Astha to want to stay close to her kids. I am hoping this might also trigger a talk between the couple so that they are prepared to handle her on lunch.
Yep! Shagun is stupid as she actually followed Alok's plan. But you're right Shaurya is Shaurya. His room is not the requiredment for his SR. There are many rooms in SH like he's mentioned before. He's ready to romance is wife anywhere and anytime!!
Yeh lo..editors ney aakhir aapna jalwaa dikha hi diya😡.I'm sure the editors will show their efficiency in the SR scenes also.Pls...Can KV/Deba come up with unedited version???
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ1ePnuhxWN/?utm_medium=copy_link
Originally posted by: mallukumari
Shaadi day done! Reception evening begins!
I’m forever an Anokhi fan! She will always speak up. She doesn’t regret her actions. She will defend family! She’s the type of friend and family you want on your side. And today Shaurya also spoke up! In any normal family, you would believe your son and bahu over “outsiders” but Tejvi is all “log kya kehenge”.
Same i loved anokhi and shaurya today and the way shaurya questioned shagun. Shaan supported anokhi and the way he defended her "anokhi kabhi jhuth nhi bolti" dil le lo shaan. I knew bm will point out that haan mein haan milana. I loved shaurya today yaar he visited anokhi to check on her mood and glad they were expecting this drama 😆 power couple ki race mein tejvi ko peeche chhodte huye shakhi.
Shagun is so voiceless and spineless. She blames Anokhi for taking Shaurya away but doesn’t realize that she doesn’t hold any qualities for Shaurya to be attracted to. All the things she named to Anokhi as her virtues in Goa - rich, beautiful, and classy - are so superficial. Anokhi posseses a courage of her convictions that is unmatchable! How delusional Shagun is!
Shagun who ??? 🤣
Shakhi scenes today was 🔥. I will have to watch it many times over to really absorb how pretty my babies are. Patidev and Patnidevi are adorable and hot!! What a combo! Tell me everyone had a flashback to episode 1 Shaurya when he came down the stairs! That wasn’t just me right? Everyone looked really nice but Shaurya was smitten by only one! And playing “Dekha Hazaron Dafa” gave all the feels! “Sambhale sambhalta nahi ye dil,
kuch aap mein baat aisi hai” That defines Shaurya’s condition! The cutest scene was Shaan borrowing Aastha’s kajal for kala teeka. Can Shastha and Shakhi just move to the flat and leave everyone behind? Kanchan and Gayatri can visit, but noone else!Dont know how many times i have watched that scene. Loved the voice modulation. The way anokhi says patidev that tone ☺️. It was sooo hot how can a scene be so hot when both bride groom are leaden with jewelry and cloths. ☺️I hope shashtha and shakhi get to spend time together such a beautiful family. Loved how shaurya complemented astha aww so cute and shaan putting kala tika awww he is becoming sasur goals.
Yes even i had that flashback when he came down the stairs and anokhi looked so gorgeous mai hi jab nazar nahi hata paa rhi thi to shaurya ka kya.
Babli and Ahir looked nice....looks like they shot separately, so we might not get scenes together. I don’t want to address Tejvi and Bhallas because that scene just shows how much class Bhallas have and how new-money the Sabherwals are.
Editor ne unintentionally dj vicky ka Valentines wala clip daal diya party scene mein🤣 I feel so bad for him. Bechara DJ ko ahir replace karne wala hai jaldi. Yes falaq and hitesh have shot alag se they were not in the same frame.
igured this would be the cliffhanger! Hopefully Anokhi will speak up with her plans since M.R.S. is not a degree!
I hope we get a beautiful dance sequence but chances are less
Precap: All Alok plans fail. Poor Shagun doesn’t know his track record! Someone carry the drunk lady out! What’s the point of paid help? Also find yourself another room Shaurya and Anokhi and enjoy your night!! You’re better off without all those flowers and lights!
Saakk villains are useless 🤣 kekta kappor's villains are idiotic but best atleast their plan never fails.Alok ka track record to kharab hi tha🤣
The pacing seemed more balanced today! Some drama in the beginning and end, sandwiching in some romance. It was nice to hear Shaurya say more than two lines. There were less reaction shots which I always like. Also Anokhi’s succinct dialogues were appreciated. I don’t enjoy when she has to lecture for too long! I also liked that Shaurya acknowledged the drama and said it was to be expected. It gives me hope that they will work towards things together. Especially Anokhi’s dialogue about having his trust and his support is all that matters to her.
Thoughts?
The episode was balanced today right amount of everything. Though i m all for romance so one entire episode of romance bhi kam hai mere liye 🤣
Ok bye
Will watch the episode again 😆