waiting for gifs
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
waiting for gifs
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
Rra wearing my fav olive shirt
Don't you mean baingan 
everything is so gloomy 

Kitna ff pada🤣🤣
Yaar, I still have 100+ gifs waiting to be uploaded
check next post where I tagged u its baingan then oliv 🤣
Aaj krishji gayeb keun hain 🤣
Originally posted by: Eternalallure
Is this some kind of technical problem?? Ki 100 se zyada episodes nhi ho sakte?? I don't understand... Kyun nhi ho sakte??
yaar aise koi issue nahi jo 2 mahine me solve na ho jaye. untill unless they don't want to do. tv serials ko to pura ke pura 500+ epicode upload karte hain tab nahi fat ta kuch. bus bakwas excuses hain.
wtf?? u made so many??
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842