Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: GiridharM

The London concert selection somehow strengthens my worst fears that SMP is due for elimination next! 

That could be reason for SMP being given some sort of limelight now, after weeks of being sidelined

Even Sawai was praised to the skies before the unexpected elimination

SMP will have her board exams in August. Due to pandemic they shifted UG exams to August. She is not someone who will completely ignore education( She herself told in interview) so it is good for her. She will get many concerts in future for that no need to waste 1 year of studies is my personal opinion.

On a side note do you really think SMP need to come in a group for concert to pull the crowd. Even if she comes alone she will have a good run in UK. Here I personally know lot of people who admire her(iam one of them). So iam not worried but will wait for sure to see her here in future.

Elimination we will come to know this weekend. What's the strategy of makers is?

Edited by SK2014 - 2 years ago
Softness thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK2014

SMP will have her board exams in August. Due to pandemic they shifted UG exams to August. She is not someone who will completely ignore education( She herself told in interview) so it is good for her. She will get many concerts in future for that no need to waste 1 year of studies is my personal opinion.

On a side note do you really think SMP need to come in a group for concert to pull the crowd. Even if she comes alone she will have a good run in UK. Here I personally know lot of people who admire her(iam one of them). So iam not worried but will wait for sure to see her here in future.

Elimination we will come to know this weekend. What's the strategy of makers is?

But all her Indian Idol fame will get killed if she takes such a long break ๐Ÿ˜” Not in sight not in mind. People tend to forget. By this October, new contestants will come and they will be having all the limelight. So she can take her exams or whatever, but can't take a long break. She needs to meet film producers and concerts organizers. She needs to have a PR. 

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Softness

But all her Indian Idol fame will get killed if she takes such a long break ๐Ÿ˜” Not in sight not in mind. People tend to forget. By this October, new contestants will come and they will be having all the limelight. So she can take her exams or whatever, but can't take a long break. She needs to meet film producers and concerts organizers. She needs to have a PR. 

I didn't say she is taking break. I just said missing this concert is not a big deal for her. Personally at this point with Covid I feel she should try and limit concerts. UK also covid cases are increasing. For me public health is important than any one's career. She should try and concentrate on how she can establish herself as independent music artist. Concerts are not new for her she did many with telugu singers will do in future. It's time to use this fame to establish herself as independent musician in my opinion. What she is planning let's wait and watch.

I have full confidence that she will be successful may take bit longer but she will be.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

I remember these names from earliar season especially Deepali was pretty good.  She & meiyang Chang were also paired up romantically for TRP ๐Ÿ™„ not bad at all  here is the list of contestants II 3 season.

• Prashant Tamang : Winner
  • Amit Paul: 1st Runner Up
  • Emon Chatterjee: 2nd Runner Up
  • Ankit Misra: 3rd Runner Up
  • Meinyang Chang.
  • Pooja Chatterjee.Deepali Kishore.
  • Abhisheak Kumar.
  • Parleen Singh Gill.
  • Charu Semwal.
  • Smita Adhikari
  • Jolly Das.
  • Richa Aneja.

Ankita Mishra ya? I remember parleen was very popular among the girls(contestants) of that season. There was one more guy Suhit.

Deepali was best. She is very successful too. Is a professional singer ..Acted in a TV show..married to another singer Saregama contestant Aishwarya ranjan.

Indian idol has a good record of successful past contestants..irrespective of their win or loss..II mentors them well and they manage to gain mainstream recognition. 

Monali, Neha kakkar, Bhumi,Deepali, Rahul Vaidya, Chang...Shreeram, Karunya also doing well in Southern film industries.. Antara Mitra also I guess

GiridharM thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

Ankita Mishra ya? I remember parleen was very popular among the girls(contestants) of that season. There was one more guy Suhit.

Deepali was best. She is very successful too. Is a professional singer ..Acted in a TV show..married to another singer Saregama contestant Aishwarya ranjan.

Indian idol has a good record of successful past contestants..irrespective of their win or loss..II mentors them well and they manage to gain mainstream recognition. 

Monali, Neha kakkar, Bhumi,Deepali, Rahul Vaidya, Chang...Shreeram, Karunya also doing well in Southern film industries.. Antara Mitra also I guess

Antara Mitra!  Of Gerua fame?!

Wow that's great

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

I remember these names from earliar season especially Deepali was pretty good.  She & meiyang Chang were also paired up romantically for TRP ๐Ÿ™„ not bad at all  here is the list of contestants II 3 season.

• Prashant Tamang : Winner
  • Amit Paul: 1st Runner Up
  • Emon Chatterjee: 2nd Runner Up
  • Ankit Misra: 3rd Runner Up
  • Meinyang Chang.
  • Pooja Chatterjee.Deepali Kishore.
  • Abhisheak Kumar.
  • Parleen Singh Gill.
  • Charu Semwal.
  • Smita Adhikari
  • Jolly Das.
  • Richa Aneja.

I loved Parleen๐Ÿ˜ญ

Chang later started dating Monali Thakur, so I guess she is from that season too.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Softness

oh no you are so old ๐Ÿ˜”

Old is gold

Those were the best seasons๐Ÿ˜†

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

Which show was Deepali in? I remember she always wanted to be a RJ

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: GiridharM

Antara Mitra!  Of Gerua fame?!

Wow that's great

Yes ..season 2

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

Which show was Deepali in? I remember she always wanted to be a RJ

Bhojpuri show.. badki malkin(not sure of spelling)

It was long running. Maybe still running