Originally posted by: Priya12000
[IMG]PASTE THE URL HERE[/IMG] - Paste the url in the middle and then update it
This is also not working...
I did it before also and Link is only showing as siggy...😑
Pls help me again...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Priya12000
[IMG]PASTE THE URL HERE[/IMG] - Paste the url in the middle and then update it
This is also not working...
I did it before also and Link is only showing as siggy...😑
Pls help me again...
This is also not working...🤦
Link is only showing as siggy...😑
Pls help me again...
Go to the link..right click and open image in new tab and copy that url and use that one
Just saw on TT that Rra started following some Yoga instructor so maybe he is focusing on his body...🤭
Ayy, I posted the promo in this forum accidentally since a topic cannot be deleted, i changed the title, and removed the message. Will this cause a problem?
Originally posted by: Rubellite
Ayy, I posted the promo in this forum accidentally since a topic cannot be deleted, i changed the title, and removed the message. Will this cause a problem?
I don't think it should cause any issue.
Just saw on TT that Rra started following some Yoga instructor so maybe he is focusing on his body...🤭
yoga will help in mental well-being as well. good that he is actively working on improving his life. Kudos to him 😍😍😍
Originally posted by: Rubellite
Ayy, I posted the promo in this forum accidentally since a topic cannot be deleted, i changed the title, and removed the message. Will this cause a problem?
As you have changed the title as deleted so I don't think it will create any problem.
Originally posted by: Rubellite
Ayy, I posted the promo in this forum accidentally since a topic cannot be deleted, i changed the title, and removed the message. Will this cause a problem?
I dont think it ll pose a problem but just report your post under others and say wrong post ..Mod will delete it.
Siggy nahi dikh raha h naa????
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842