
soccer ball 🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏

soccer ball 🤣🤣🤣
Guys Episode kaisa tha?😆
I'm going to watch 😆
Originally posted by: bhavna101
I feel nothing🤣
Na accha na bura, my emotions are flat-lined here🤣
Static😆
Good for you!
Coz I don't know what exactly to feel
Originally posted by: funny_fubar
I think this falls in Sahi Pakde hain jurisdiction
Officer Priya 👮♀️ Take charge
Sahi pakde hein Sakshi😎
But partner Nivi has given an amazing explanation for this 🤣
Pet ball 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Constipation released🤣
Yep!😆
I slept at 1 am and woke at 5 but these 4 hours were enough.
I couldn't get these when I was in university😆
Thanks😆
How are you feeling after watching the episode?😆
Khush dikh rahi ho
Originally posted by: bhavna101
Yep!😆
I slept at 1 am and woke at 5 but these 4 hours were enough.
I couldn't get these when I was in university😆
What ?4 hours are enough? Do you take a nap in the day?😣
Aisifya, you didn't watch it yet. It was really good, they are all going back to Somnath and the transition was good. There are 3 Shivi scenes and he smiled in all 3 of them. Raavi bahut nautanki kar rahi hai😆
Let me know your thoughts after you watch it.😃