I know. I can’t wait for them to begin their new journey,
And I am so glad they made use of the bed before Shagun’s drama.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I know. I can’t wait for them to begin their new journey,
And I am so glad they made use of the bed before Shagun’s drama.
Originally posted by: mallukumari
That to be continued.....actually continues after the reception! I need Shaurya in full form!
Don’t we all? 😆
But I loved how natural their romance was today. It wasn’t dramatic, awkward or ott. It was smooth and so real. We have something to get us through weekend. 😆
Originally posted by: lavs_157
I know. I can’t wait for them to begin their new journey,
And I am so glad they made use of the bed before Shagun’s drama.
Haha I thought but didn’t say it. They inaugurated their bed before Shagun tainted it! It was sooo cute seeing her looking around his room.
Originally posted by: anamika365
Yeah!! realllly good looking Divas!!
Tej apna muh hi Phulke jaisa kar leta hai.
alok ki kal ki nakaamayaabi dekhne main mujhe bahot interest hai abhi
Mujhe bhi. Abhi Shagun ko experience nahi hai Na Alok ke plans ka. Koi Devi se poocho.
But I agree with Tej’s Goa dialogues today. Do bewakoof milkar Ek samajhdar nahi ban sakte. 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: lavs_157
Don’t we all? 😆
But I loved how natural their romance was today. It wasn’t dramatic, awkward or ott. It was smooth and so real. We have something to get us through weekend. 😆
Anokhi might be a new bride but Shaurya has been doing the push/pull thing with her for a while. She’s not really awkward or surprised anymore. The comfort!
Originally posted by: mallukumari
Haha I thought but didn’t say it. They inaugurated their bed before Shagun tainted it! It was sooo cute seeing her looking around his room.
That woman has no shame or self respect.
I know. She really looked cute looking around the room. N I loved how the whole Shakhi scene transitioned. 😍😍
Originally posted by: lavs_157
Mujhe bhi. Abhi Shagun ko experience nahi hai Na Alok ke plans ka. Koi Devi se poocho.
But I agree with Tej’s Goa dialogues today. Do bewakoof milkar Ek samajhdar nahi ban sakte. 🤣🤣🤣
Tej does have some fun dialogues...very apt for Shalok!!
Originally posted by: mallukumari
Anokhi might be a new bride but Shaurya has been doing the push/pull thing with her for a while. She’s not really awkward or surprised anymore. The comfort!
True.
I am so happy they didn’t do cliched ITV scenes of ott blushing brides. She blushed, but didn’t pull away. She was in the moment as much as him. 😍😍
🤣
As much as I hate Tej, his dialogues have me in splits sometimes.
Originally posted by: lavs_157
True.
I am so happy they didn’t do cliched ITV scenes of ott blushing brides. She blushed, but didn’t pull away. She was in the moment as much as him. 😍😍
Y’know we all want a bold Anokhi in the bedroom. In due time she will be the one pushing him down!!