Kar denge with Gifs of motiben slapping him🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kar denge with Gifs of motiben slapping him🤣
Originally posted by: bhavna101
Maybe they will not do every mangal karya but they can start🤣
Imagine, Raavi falling into this lake in the middle of the forest, Shiva rescuing her. They find this hut and change their clothes but Raavi is shivering, and this way we might get some body heat exchange scenes🤣
This might be too far fetched since I don’t think they would have had the time to shoot all this 🤣 They seem to have moved on to celebrations and Somnath now 😂😂
stop I don't want her to confess first at all 😭😭😭
he'll break her heart 😭😭😭
Dhara going on and on about Somnath ji sab sambaal lenge..🤪🤪advance booking kardi with Somnath ji 🤣
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
I know...this was my first post today😭😭
My good morning post was I will miss the Haveli room and we would not get bathrobe scene😭
maybe they will bring the bathrobe back with them to somnath 😆
or rishita might have a bathrobe ShiVi can steal and use 🤣
dhara is the biggest procrastinator I have ever met, and I thought I was bad 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
sabko ichcha hai.. hum sabko mangal chahiye
location se kya farq padta hai.. we don't mind 🤣
Nahi par kuch logon ki specific demand hai ki kuch mangal agar karna hai toh uski shuruvaat jungle se hi karni hai🤣
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
If this is what a junglee, sadakchaap looks like,mujhe bhi chahiyee 🤧🤧🤧
Totally.. I would take a jungli, sadakchaap, gawar Shiva over the "gentlemanly", well dressed, "suljha hua" Dev any day 😆
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Did anyone notice how Rishita’s phone magically changed from Dhara’s room scene to her own room scene 🤣 Pink and then black 🤣
More content for the SPH thread 😆
Do the honors🤣
Tujhe to Jaanu bohot pasand hai na🤣