Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: itsRitzi
Shakhi bedroom scene shaurya ...it was all very realistic cute haha Pati Dev patnidevi😆
BTW shaurya looked stunning but I didn't. Like anokhi dress frankly
Same I didn’t like her dress. I wish she did her hair differently and that necklace was bit much.
Why do I feel this is the storm warning? This dialogue was foreshadowing. Only time will tell if PS will actually support her and have faith in her.
He will. Have faith in the cvs and SS.
This song! And them!! 😍😍😍
All I can do is
https://twitter.com/shivikumari8/status/1410775180465426437?s=21