SAAKK|Episode Discussion Thread #74- Page 89

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

73.7k

Users

60

Likes

2.2k

Frequent Posters

lavs_157 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashx

Uska panga hogaya apnai hi friends sai something was going on I didnt bother to go through posts or read details



oh ok!

I hope she stays back. She writes beautifully and makes beautiful vms.


dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Actually sisters take neg from dulha before letting them enter their room after wedding..

So shagun wohi karne aayi hogi n talli thi so udhar hi so gayi.. 🤣

kin8 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Why do I feel this is the storm warning? This dialogue was foreshadowing. Only time will tell if PS will actually support her and have faith in her.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".