Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Krishhh representing the fandom 🤣🤣
CVS are trolling us for sure by giving these dialogues🤣
Jo krish kehta hai uska ulta hi hota hai. Matlab yeh kaand kabhi na honge khatam🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Krishhh representing the fandom 🤣🤣
CVS are trolling us for sure by giving these dialogues🤣
Jo krish kehta hai uska ulta hi hota hai. Matlab yeh kaand kabhi na honge khatam🤣
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Omg Dev is riding a bike🤣🤣
He did it before remember when shivi got kidnapped lol
I loved all the ShiVi scenes and Gautam-Dev scenes! ShiVi were adorable today ❤️
I'm glad Dhara misled Maami about where Shiva was 😆
Dev's action scenes were really good.. he gave a few nice expressions 😆
I'm already missing Shabby haired Shiva 😒
Because it is quite intimate😆
Playing with your partner's hair and your partner letting you do that
Krish: yeh kaand kab khatam hoga 🤣
KD's haircut looks different, they must have shot the drive back home scenes after they reached Mumbai😃
Yes looks like they were shot in Mumbai..Alice had also posted a story on her first day at shoot back in Mumbai where she was going by car, I guess she took that video during this car scene
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Omg Dev is riding a bike🤣🤣
Dev knows how to ride a bike, remember they all went in separate bikes to the temple, the day after the wedding😆
I am focusing more on my p2e😆
And don't want to miss any detail just because I ain't watching
Originally posted by: bhavna101
Because it is quite intimate😆
Playing with your partner's hair and your partner letting you do that
playing, yes. she kinda did that today 😆
i'm glad she didn't braid it 😆