
this reminded me of ishaaqzaade and dil se re, I have no idea why 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica

this reminded me of ishaaqzaade and dil se re, I have no idea why 🤣
PS double post
Seedha dusre show se uthaa k scene daal dia aur mahamilan kar diya🤣
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
I was singing blank space by Taylor Swift but that’ll also do 😆
Death note I like more😝
Don't ask me😆
I didn't start it🤣
Originally posted by: bhavna101
Tabhi toh main bohot zyada khush hoon😆❤️
One difference that I can tell you here is that it was night and not morning☺️
Shut up!😆☺️
Tu adha adha bolegi mujhe bass? 😆

ek suraj nikla tha, ek aandhi ayi thi jab dil se aaha nikli thi
dil se re
Screaming, crying, perfect storms
I can make all the tables turn
Rose garden filled with thorns
Keep you second guessing
It’s blank space by TS 🤣
I try 🙈🙈🙈