Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
rishita starting her partiality rant
the rest of pandya parivar: chalo niklo yahan se 🤣🤣
ULTIMATEEEEE 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
rishita starting her partiality rant
the rest of pandya parivar: chalo niklo yahan se 🤣🤣
ULTIMATEEEEE 🤣🤣

now back to my tharki babies ☺️
mere haath mein tera haath ho, saare janaatein mere saath ho
I haven’t figured out how to make gifs of the episodes yet 🤣 For now general gifs se kaam chalana padega 🤣
Title updated! I combined all your suggestions 😆
🤣🤣 I never thought that I'll get feels from Raavi pulling on Shiva's sari instead of shirt collar 😳. Feels are the same 😆. We'll get a parallel pallu scene one day where he puts it on her head instead of the other way round ☺️. What a unique couple they are 🤣.
Humko mauka chahiye feels lene ka.. Phir wo saree ho ya shirt, kurta ho ya pyjama🤣
She really is doing Bharatnatyam here 🤣
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
Title updated! I combined all your suggestions 😆
Hehe thanks😆
Balti has separate fanbase🤣
Humko mauka chahiye feels lene ka.. Phir wo saree ho ya shirt, kurta ho ya pyjama🤣
Woh pehlwaan waala langot bhi chalega?🤣
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
pata hai ek baar toh maine fiber pill uske muh mein tus dia, lekin voh bhi kaam nahi kara 🤣
Hahahahhow do you come up with so many captions. They are so funny🤣🤣
Chup kar🤣🤣
Wo toh jab pehnenge tab dekha jayega.. Filhal k liye itna kaafi hai🤣