🤣🤣🤣 oh gosh u girls
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🤣🤣🤣 oh gosh u girls
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
It's called being truthful 😂
No one is like me...I am only one piece in this entire universe
As if!
Narcissism×♾😆
Really🤔Good for ppl🤣
I am as innocent as I can be
Dude innocence left me the day I realised my true self😎
Accha. Missed the posts.
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
If I knew it...
She has asked earlier too toh dhyaan Nahi Diya but this!!!!
🤣🤣🤣 Rashi is too shaitaan haan
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Anyone else submitted their answers other than Thug? 😆
Last we heard was 13+
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
I am as innocent as I can be
Dude innocence left me the day I realised my true self😎
I knw right🤣
I thought u will guess that i asked it for ur b'day but i m glad u didnt😎
If being truthful is narcissism then fine I will take it
*Flips hair in style*
I am still an unique piece😎
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
I knw right🤣
I thought u will guess that i asked it for ur b'day but i m glad u didnt😎
Like no offence innocence is overrated
Well everything's overrated if I am not that 😂
You definitely are lucky there
No re i m sweet.. see i specaially asked her for gif for her b'day😉
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
Imtiaz Ali had honestly started losing me over the last few years. The magic felt diluted, the storytelling increasingly self-conscious. But...
1.4k