I was one of the people who wrote Deepika 🤣
Google was only interested in listing Bolly celebs who've been into sports before, not the other way round. Ab main kya karti 🤪 Un mein se hi choose kar liya 😆
I also wrote deepika!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I was one of the people who wrote Deepika 🤣
Google was only interested in listing Bolly celebs who've been into sports before, not the other way round. Ab main kya karti 🤪 Un mein se hi choose kar liya 😆
I also wrote deepika!
I captured and rescued my first stray kitten! 🥳
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I captured and rescued my first stray kitten! 🥳
Thats great news❤️ Give us a treat
I wholeheartedly agree with this. I thought I should just think logically what can keep me safe from a dragon I asked myself 🤣🤣 for starters and then what can kill it. But then I know logic doesn’t work here at all. Sheeps can say literally anything and google is of no help this round. Mass killing is where we headed indeed. 😒😂Originally posted by: 2LBAEEWS43WGNZZ5
I have to get up in less than six hours and was trying to avoid this thread but …. Then I ended up in the disturbing thread that ruined my mood.
Anyways, I'm convinced after the second round of questions that this game should be renamed to Lambs in a slaughterhouse.😂 cuz we’re in for a mass killing!!
I'm stuck at the first question and even when I think I've finally figured out my weapon, it doesn't fit in with the rest of the scenarios and I keep going back to question 1. The pressure of matching the herd at the same time is UNREAL. 😳
Nitaaa we are all struggling with the ones with no options 😔🙄🤣Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Aww Raji , yep you are right but it is still 50 percent chance , I am struggling for the ones with out options 🤣
Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo
Surprised you didn't mentioned that you are the first ever Sheep champion.
That will happen on the big finale night, when champion will be announced 🤣
Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple
Lol. Honestly, I was shocked seeing my name there. Why do you find it funny? 😊
Cos it is. U never did well in sheep games or have u? 😆 but whatever Congrats 🥳
Oh this thread is not over yet
How many more of these 🤣🤣 that was hilarious for the first time and still hilarious to watch 🤣🤣Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CQbc616F_d7/?utm_medium=copy_link
Captain America asking me to calm down after waiting for a zero and not getting one
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
Imtiaz Ali had honestly started losing me over the last few years. The magic felt diluted, the storytelling increasingly self-conscious. But...
1.4k