Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123
I hope they don't spoil BALH by remaking it... Raman became unbearable after a point due to his nasty behaviour... Ram kapoor was classy till the end.
Ekta ruins her every show. She did the same with yhm
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123
I hope they don't spoil BALH by remaking it... Raman became unbearable after a point due to his nasty behaviour... Ram kapoor was classy till the end.
Ekta ruins her every show. She did the same with yhm
you are very lucky yeh hamster Band bht famous hai
Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123
DDBEDS was that show with arhaan and ishqbaaz girl, right?
Cchal was good, hated the ending though... I think its the only positive role by Hunar.
Yeah Arhan and mansi
Cchal was really interesting full of twist. Kabir was positive as well or i m forgetting ?
mein aab nahi dekhti hoon meri mil ko bold dramas pasand nahi hai
yes two months ho gye hain🤔
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
They were honestly the worst couple of IB. I like Shrenu but I didnt like her as Gauri.
Also, do you realize you just spammed 3 pages?🤔
Pasand apni apni
I did not like Shivika after their marriage. Anika became typical bechari types after marriage.
For me rikara had chemistry but their story was poorly written.
I did not do that intentionally tho but koi nhi mere atey hi Ronaq lag gayi 🤣😎
I wanna know kaya concrete tv pr bhi live dekhy ga ya nahi?
Concert main arrange karon gi
Paisa mera
Energy meri
Hamster mere
Aur mera naam hi nhi 😭
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
pr hamsters NINA ky hain
Band ka new name Nina's musical hamster 🐹 hai.
Sehar you are my true well wisher 🤗
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
let's go 😂 Mujhy do aliens chahiye mein unn sy apny ghar ka kam karwaon gii
Wapisi par ek dozen aliens letey ayein gaye 🤣