Shiva's soft expression❤️
I want another sindoor scene, ISS Baar pyar se Pura feel leke😍.
By the way I want to ask the married people, do husbands really put sindoor sometimes on you after marriage? I mean ek Baar bhi? ...I am just curious 🤭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Shiva's soft expression❤️
I want another sindoor scene, ISS Baar pyar se Pura feel leke😍.
By the way I want to ask the married people, do husbands really put sindoor sometimes on you after marriage? I mean ek Baar bhi? ...I am just curious 🤭
“Somnath mere saath hi chalegi na, mein tujhe nahi chodunga!”
🤣

Presenting the coolest Grandma😎🤣🤣🤣
Continuity par... where everything just flows n makes much more sense. Where Kaands are not the only thing.
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Woh jail nahin jayega iska I was sure.
Kal jungle mein bhagenge. Par baarish shayad na mile😛🤣
Abhi to mujhe tumpe full bharosa hai😆
Hann...ek Saath Sab Kuch nahi denge.baarish baad ke liye bachake rakhenge🤭🤭
Originally posted by: bhavna101
Wahan jungle mein hum tum ek jungle mein gum hoon aurr baarish ho jaaye gayenge🤣
Fir tum pipes leke kar dena baarish.
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Abhi to mujhe tumpe full bharosa hai😆
Hann...ek Saath Sab Kuch nahi denge.baarish baad ke liye bachake rakhenge🤭🤭
Tum to seriously mujhpar bharosa kar rahi ho🤣
Dhoke se dar nahin lagta saab
Bharose se lagta hai🤣
Shiva after hearing grandma Krish-

Omg this pic 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Today for the first time I liked Dev’s role 🤣
His tiny romance with Rishita and then the family waala scenes 😆
We have come such a long way.from forwarding devta scenes to actually enjoying them.
This shows that they have done a good job in rishita's character development.
Nowadays I don't forward at all.. Pura episode dekhti hu.initially during the haveli track, 5 mins Mai episode khatam ho Jata tha😆😆