Rishitha telling Dev to do something and impress Suman🤣🤣
Omg I laughed so much hearing that🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Rishitha telling Dev to do something and impress Suman🤣🤣
Omg I laughed so much hearing that🤣
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Thank you Piu!! 🤗This time the homework is probably going to kill me🤣
I'm right there with you.. I have 5 EDTs to go through this weekend 🤣
Good morning.. saw the episode? 🤣
I literally woke up to a nightmare this morning, a very bad dream😭
Then watched the episode 🤣 Mood thoda sahi ho gaya
Originally posted by: frnd_ship
They are turning the show into B Grade romance kam comedy jyada type show thanks heaven wo police walo se comedy nhi karvayi and that family confrontation scene with the officers bilkul bhi acha nhi laga
Aur ye Gaumbi ko kya hota jara h ya writer real wali lovestory likh rahe h shuru shuru main sab acha hota h miyan biwi k beech Gaura k beech bhi tha jaise jaise Waqt beetta h khamiyan nikalne lagte h apne partner main couples wo bhi wo jo achi baatein lagti thi kbhi
Hai na! Issiliye mujhse episodes nahi dekhe jaate ab. Comedy show bana diya hai, comedy nahi hoti toh kaand ho jaate hain. Aaj ka episode bhi comedy show laga jabki issue itna serious hai. ShiVi ko criminals bana diya lekin comedy pe lage hue hain!
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
I'm right there with you.. I have 5 EDTs to go through this weekend 🤣
Aaliya my soul sister!! 🤗We are in this together, ye weekend pe sabko apne naam ke notifications jaege..It will be notifications ki baarish🤣🤣
Originally posted by: QAFPALAJ5TXKGPM4
You meant something else earlier, I'm sure...
She's trying to fool us Nivi
Haan, voh ho sakta hai 🤣
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
@bold: The dreamy eyes were for his actions.. the top class kidnapping shivi scenes and now these.. jaanu is the best! 🤣
He is a creepster though.. no doubts there 🤣
I just might.. Nupur and Priya are also in line with me for the Jaanu award 🤣
I am not true Jaanu ki Jaan...if he gets slapped by Motiben..I will 100% cheer for motiben🤣
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
How was it today?
It sounds like it was really good 😆
KD ki baat sach nikal rahi hai.. we can definitely expect romance! 🥳