Second round is so tough😪☹️☹️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Second round is so tough😪☹️☹️
Originally posted by: Minionite
Actually no. I was scrolling through TV channels a few days ago and I happened upon Harry Potter. The Triwizard Tournament was on and the dragon scene was on at that time. It gave me this evil idea. 🤣
JK Rowling ne acha nahi kiya 🥺🤣
Originally posted by: WhosTheFool
So much chaos and confusion atm on this thread. Same to same result day waali feeling. People comparing answers, points. Can almost sniff the pressure and disappointment to some extent. Ahhhh nostalgia.
You really have to bring in Deja + Poo reference everywhere. 😆 You should go back to that ID.
I blame the RCB fandom for brainwashing me.
Plural hain, tumko akele thori naa galli dunga😆
Okay round 2 done ⭐️ Had to use a lot of brain but interesting round 😂😂
Na what I meant u were being happy na mere se naam upar hai list mai :p
Minionite ko waha correction karni padegi
I can't believe I got 13 POINTS!! 13 FREAKING POINTS!! I wanna cry 😭
I did it! I did it Nana Family!!

Originally posted by: WhosTheFool
JustTheek Club, scores bolo fatafat.
Club main sabse kaam
10 points
16 points ke saath bhi JustTheek attitude 😲
@FF
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
Imtiaz Ali had honestly started losing me over the last few years. The magic felt diluted, the storytelling increasingly self-conscious. But...
1.4k