I hate question 8 and it a sheep rule 7 is the lucky number but sheeps choose 5 . And I am disappointed at both 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I hate question 8 and it a sheep rule 7 is the lucky number but sheeps choose 5 . And I am disappointed at both 😭
Make me ur co-host in next sheep game🤣but i cant think like u😆
Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
Haww manu is lit ok 😂
Manchester United is my favourite team, but it is a club, not national team😆
Originally posted by: Minionite
Round 3 has a special appearance by someone very special. That's why it's the bomb. Warna R3 questions should be very easy. 😈
Yeh aishta aishta kyun marna ek saath hi marr daalein humein 🤣
UPSC wala question lag ra merko to
Good night sweetheart🤗
🥰🥰
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
Imtiaz Ali had honestly started losing me over the last few years. The magic felt diluted, the storytelling increasingly self-conscious. But...
1.4k