So apt this is 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
So apt this is 🤣
Tharki mind activated☺️🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mera janu?
Mera koi janu wanu nai hai wo🤢
Mai ashu ki entry ki baat karai thi
tumhara se I meant jinko pasand hai....🤣
Hehe Nah nah mujse bilkul mat jod usko🤣🤣
Isse acha toh I like gundaji🤪
Now His gaze towards her changed☺️

normal scenes mein hum ye kar rahe hai....actual romance start hua tab kya hoga🤣
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
I find this hard to believe, you’re way too sincere and one of the EDT toppers in IF itself. You’d have definitely killed it in your exam 🤣
hahaha if I had the same dedication for my real homework then I would have killed the exam. But I don’t do homework, I don’t follow lectures. I just use a summary ( I buy them cause I’m too lazy to make my own summary) and read it a couple of times and that is that 🤣🤣 next Thursday I have my last exam, so this week I’m going to learn for that one.
Originally posted by: Malika1993.06
Waise I know how Raavi going to find out about Janardhan's trap, with the help of Gunda ji as I think she will recognize him😂😂😂😂 and informs Gombhi
Gunda ji can give her a lift to the police station 🤣 She can pay him with leftover cakes from her birthday 🤣