Gaumbi cant dance to save his life 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Gaumbi cant dance to save his life 🤣🤣
I am sure he hates these dance sequences.
Use script milta Hoga and he would be like..phirse?🤣🤣🤣
Next shot mein-
“Immunity isn’t good enough, phir se practise kar leta hoon.” 🤣
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
No offence to the actress, but I am soo glad she rejected the offer 😷
Yeah.
KD and AK are perfect as Shiva and raavi. I can't imagine anyone else to be my Shivi❤️
Why did Raavi take a bag full of clothes for one night of stay at Mami’s place. Initially she knew it was only for one night, right? 😆
Rishita on the other hand went after breakfast to Mami’s place and came back before lunch 😆
Omg she’s one big time cutieeee! Superb capture Asfiiiii 🤗
My Gaumbi angel heart doing the same happy dance🥳
Yeah super adorable
No One
Pandya Parivaar after Everyday's kaand-

kya expressions hai...cutie pie. ..I love when he smiles or laughs