Didn’t understand any other than number 6 and 10 and both are not my answers 😭
No wonder u n Havana are sisters.. both understood same hints.. lol
others are easy try to decode them..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Didn’t understand any other than number 6 and 10 and both are not my answers 😭
No wonder u n Havana are sisters.. both understood same hints.. lol
others are easy try to decode them..
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Now you tell me
You know how much hard work I put into these answers. If I knew I would advance anyway I would’ve sent in joke answers 😆
I literally put it in the PM. I couldn't have made it more obvious. Word for word from the PM. 😈
As a reminder, the first 3 rounds are cumulative. Everyone will play them.
One over has

I’m glad your 6 and 10 didn’t match cause neither did mine 😭😭Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Mujhe bas 6 7 10 samajh aye.. only 7th matched🤔
Thode asaan likh do hints
Hopefully ours match 🤞
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Mujhe bas 6 7 10 samajh aye.. only 7th matched🤔
Thode asaan likh do hints
Thoda try to karo very straightforward.. sahi mai! lol
This actually happened to me 🤣 Sahi pakde hain 😆
Thank you 🙏
Most popular IPL

Professor aap aise bol rahe ho?
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
...
3