Ghazab triangle hai😛
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Ghazab triangle hai😛
meri imagination ka kachra kar diya🤣
That too. Plus they both were extremely happy. Shiva because he accomplished his kangan mission, primarily, and Raavi because of her birthday, the age old differences between her mayka and sasuraal being sorted, not completely but to some extent.
And that happiness got their free spirited selves out.
I second that!
They both were so happy that They danced like normal happy couple❤️
Didn't feel any awkward or nothing, Just lived in the moment
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Lets hope This goes away soon.😆
Thank you sooo much Niviii🖤
N I am waiting for more frm u Prema🖤
what happened ?
hayeeee maar he dalo ab....❤️🤗 I love his eyes so much 😍
Mujhse zyada kachre instawale karte hai wo sab edits banake🤪🤣🤣
Ok bye. Transported to heaven😍
*insert cliche caption* "waiting for someone who looks at me the way shiva looks at raavi here"❤😂
*blush blush*
are line mein lago....🤣line nahi tod sakte😆