50,000 so 24,868 to go
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
50,000 so 24,868 to go
She took 2 months to promote to a stunner, so double work for Addictz iss liye 4 months 😂😂
I blame IPL games for this 😡😭
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
It's not helping this time
I legit threw my headphones on the bed just coz it worsened the situation
Oh no, what else works for u? Maybe PSing? Or writing?
That's easy if she's on every game's thread
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Every one randomly guess what your score woild be because I am bored .
I am going for three points , and all three of them as second popular answer . See how confident I am in myself , from Zero to three points is my prediction 🤣.
Forgot my answers
Let me check 🤣
No motivation...
Nothing's helping😭
More hugs coming your way.🤗🤗
Cheers......
How abt baking? Maybe make ur mom's fav dish or ur fav dish
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
3