😲
Me too🤣But yup i was biased in that ques😆U knw which one😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
😲
Me too🤣But yup i was biased in that ques😆U knw which one😆
Okay Imma placing my bets on you ⭐️ I trust my girl 😳Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Do you really doubt my capabilities!? 😒 How could you trust Nipple? He knows jackshit and never won a round.
I want moneyy tooo, but I know I won't score more than 5 huhahahhah...
Not that question, that question is lost cause is for me🤣
🤣Good we will lose point in that ques together then😎
Will I regret getting no point for that question. I wont🤣. But I would regret if my answer won and I didn't write it . So it all came down to that logic🤣
Swimming pool nahi mila toh gutter mai gushne aadat nahi hai meri😆
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Will I regret getting no point for that question. I wont🤣. But I would regret if my answer won and I didn't write it . So it all came down to that logic🤣
Dont overthink😆If not win i guess it will be 2nd popular choice
Yeah I think so but if Soni fav got second that something that is concerning🥺
There is no hope for Sakshi fav I guess
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
3