I'm always a Holmes😎
but When in Rome, do as the Romans do
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I'm always a Holmes😎
but When in Rome, do as the Romans do
Am I the only one here who cares not one bit about UN color or DP 🤣.
Congrats Radiant Holmes for the colour change even if I got you into more dilemma about DP .
Who married and on what day?Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
That thread got locked before I could reply
No I’m not getting married 😂
Few members were getting married on IF virtually and celebrating it that day 😂
Hi Maria
Sakshi here
Nice to meet you too ❤️✨
Waise stunnerz should have been purple badge why is it red😳
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Who married and on what day?
Waise stunnerz should have been purple badge why is it red😳
were discussing your and Neha’s marriage 😆
Idk 🤔
Said the same thing
It’s looking so bad 😵
NitaReid looked amazing as sizzlerz while BlurredLines looks amazing as StunnerzOriginally posted by: BlurredLines
Am I the only one here who cares not one bit about UN color or DP 🤣.
Congrats Radiant Holmes for the colour change even if I got you into more dilemma about DP .
So doesnt matter love
And DP is good
But I still prefer your prev one
Who was it?
We claim the honorary title of Holmes forever 😎. Winner of Holmes will change in season 2. So Kifla and Zeal have to give up their title to new detective . But we are unique 🤣
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Am I the only one here who cares not one bit about UN color or DP 🤣.
Congrats Radiant Holmes for the colour change even if I got you into more dilemma about DP .
Thank you Blurred Holmes ❤️
I kinda want to abandon my account because of how it’s looking now 🤪🤣
Nothing suits
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
NitaReid looked amazing as sizzlerz while BlurredLines looks amazing as Stunnerz
So doesnt matter love
And DP is good
But I still prefer your prev one
Who was it?
I forgot my previous DP 😆, I think the same actress though not sure 😆
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Thank you Blurred Holmes ❤️
I kinda want to abandon my account because of how it’s looking now 🤪🤣
Nothing suits
Hang in there Radiant , we can change DP as many times as we want and UN too once the year ends or just spam and move to the next rank quickly ❤️
The blonde lady DPOriginally posted by: BlurredLines
I forgot my previous DP 😆, I think the same actress though not sure 😆
Umm I guess not same but no idea
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
3