Guys I think veena aunty ne zyada hi seriously le liya hume yesterday we got no BTS at all 🤣
Hoping today we get some HD picture and not revenge reels 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Guys I think veena aunty ne zyada hi seriously le liya hume yesterday we got no BTS at all 🤣
Hoping today we get some HD picture and not revenge reels 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Guys I think veena aunty ne zyada hi seriously le liya hume yesterday we got no BTS at all 🤣
Hoping today we get some HD picture and not revenge reels 🤣🤣
I think someone from the production team fumbled up on our discussion and might have warned her about all the planning going on here 🤣
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Guys I think veena aunty ne zyada hi seriously le liya hume yesterday we got no BTS at all 🤣
Hoping today we get some HD picture and not revenge reels 🤣🤣
Hahhahahaa ikkkkrrrrr 😂😂😂
I hope she gives us bts through HD pics today and not reels please
I think someone from the production team fumbled up on our discussion and might have warned her about all the planning going on here 🤣
I’m happy if it worked out at least like that
Wow Rish Tujhe Dhundhne idhar aayi
Ab to tu pahechan me bhi nahi aati UN ke alawa aare rang badal diye😆
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Wow Rish Tujhe Dhundhne idhar aayi
Ab to tu pahechan me bhi nahi aati UN ke alawa aare rang badal diye😆
Samjha kar breakup k baad phirse kisi k saath date kar raha hai toh sab neya...
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Samjha kar breakup k baad phirse kisi k saath date kar raha hai toh sab neya...
Ae😒 Iss baar ladki k piche hai wo🤪
Mera ladka involved nai hai😏🤣
kal ka name yaad hai na fufufu...🤪
RagViFiaShi...🤣
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Samjha kar breakup k baad phirse kisi k saath date kar raha hai toh sab neya...
Itna speedy me move on😲
hn pura jet speed...