Thanks Soni and Nina!😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thanks Soni and Nina!😳
abhi baby hai naa..so sirf liquid diets😳
Sarla aunty ke expressions ko dekhke sukoon milta hai🤣
I know I sound like a broken record but you’re awesome. 😭💗🤗
Aur Kartik ka sense of humour😆
😲😲 she said she is 15
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I know I sound like a broken record but you’re awesome. 😭💗🤗
How abt me🥺
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
that better not be rashi's poultry bechne ke liye ande nahi mile na, toh dekh le😡
🤣🤣
Rashi ki poultry nahi thi don't worry😆
Bass humara ghar tha😳
Wilson thinks I’m not sweet and so does Thug 😭😭
I want to tag him but I can’t remember his UN 🤣
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
3