Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
bye SWEET nina😆
Ye bhi koi puchne ka sawal hai?😆
You’re the best 🥰

See Nita when it’s appropriate I use other gifs too 🤣
uss din itni innocnet hoti hai ki kya bolu😭
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
You’re the best 🥰
See Nita when it’s appropriate I use other gifs too 🤣
Good night Alexia🤗
Kabhi chips bhi khaliya karo, like ur behena🤣
Hello ji!🤗
Hello Babu... how are you doing?
That one is better but I don’t know if we need a couple name. You see I like being my own person. 🤣
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
3