Tired?Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Yup! Finished work late and now up sending messages to stray cat organisations. Trying to rescue a small kitten but need help catching it 🥺
Aww...I hope you save that kitten
You love cats na?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Tired?Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Yup! Finished work late and now up sending messages to stray cat organisations. Trying to rescue a small kitten but need help catching it 🥺
Aww...I hope you save that kitten
You love cats na?
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
ab mujhe bhi kaam dhooadhana padega, nahi toh maa-baap sochenge ki kya naakari badi beti paayi hai
Kuch toh log kahenge... tum dhyaan matt dena... apni vellapanti chalu rakhna and ghar sambhalne ka bojh mujhpar phekte rehna😭
Ji nazar araha hai 🤣
ik 🤓
Deactivate hi kar deti hoon
😆😆 tumbhi less nahi my Nina the tour n sweet patner
I shared the same meme🤣
Great minds think alike😉
I wasn’t prepared for this honestly 🤔
I need to browse for DP now
Congratulations 🎉😳
Thank you ❤️✨
Agreed my lord... mumma papa should enjoy as many dates as they can
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
3