Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Half hr discussion kaafi hai🤣
Thank you Dewy ❤️
Yeh kab hua
Mujhe pata bhi Nahi Chala lol 🤣
I just received notification
I wasn’t ready for this 🤪
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Thank you Dewy ❤️
Yeh kab hua
Mujhe pata bhi Nahi Chala lol 🤣
I just received notification
I wasn’t ready for this 🤪
Omg u r purple
11:59 IST is suitable for videshi sheep not for desi..
Thank you ❤️✨🤧
Congratulations Sakshi for your new rank. 🥳Purple is looking nice on your UN.
Congratulations on new color
Yayy finally
Welcome in purple club 😎
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
...
3