I don't watch my mom watches😅😅😅😂😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
I don't watch my mom watches😅😅😅😂😂😂😂
Hi I am dolly
Hi I am dolly
Hey dolly
So what are you doing?
Are you watching the episode on TV regularly ?
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Where are the others ?
I am getting ready to go to work. see ya all later 🤗
Oh yeah tare to morning time hase
Ok dear take care 🤗
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Hey dolly
So what are you doing?
Are you watching the episode on TV regularly ?
Hey sorry don't have cable as not ITV fan so watches live to increase trp viewetship just mom is a ITV fan so for her every subscription is taken and for us Netflix Amazon prime
You too dear tc 🤗
Yeah morning time. N hamna thodivaar ma hu office java niklish 😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
You too dear tc 🤗
Yeah morning time. N hamna thodivaar ma hu office java niklish 😆
Ok full day office hoi k su ?
Btw hu to episode no wait kru. Already joi lidhu hoi to bhi🤣