Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
It was super funny segment...when KD said constipation ke aulad I ROFLed so much🤣🤣🤣 Muje Dev hi yaadh aaya
Me too! And adhbhut too. It was a very adhbhut segment😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
It was super funny segment...when KD said constipation ke aulad I ROFLed so much🤣🤣🤣 Muje Dev hi yaadh aaya
Me too! And adhbhut too. It was a very adhbhut segment😂😂
Originally posted by: ShinyShine
This segment was shooted Is that Rishita's house right ?
Yeah rishu k ghar he tha
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
It was super funny segment...when KD said constipation ke aulad I ROFLed so much🤣🤣🤣 Muje Dev hi yaadh aaya
I laughed so hard. Mujhe b dev he yaad aya🤣🤣
Duct tape safe for holding poopy in🤣what even?
KD was like I can't forget this now.. Oo bhai DM kar muje🤣
And Shiva's wearing a dhoti. Aisa Kya hai jahan usse dhoti pehni hoti hai?
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
And Shiva's wearing a dhoti. Aisa Kya hai jahan usse dhoti pehni hoti hai?
Sangeet mein b he was wearing a dhoti😆
Btw nice title for EDT😆
Fun game session
They had to guess things that are googled the most.. like one word they gave them and they had to fill in the blanks as to what would be most googled thing
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
And Shiva's wearing a dhoti. Aisa Kya hai jahan usse dhoti pehni hoti hai?
Salwaar thi shayad🤣
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
It was super funny segment...when KD said constipation ke aulad I ROFLed so much🤣🤣🤣 Muje Dev hi yaadh aaya
Imagine if to ask something akshay actually msgs him
Or kl episode main dev shiva ko msg na krde we will end up ROFLing to the _____________
P. S apni limit set karlena agar aisa hua toh
And they clearly don’t stalk celebrities 🤣
“Is Taylor Swift...?”
And KD says “swift?” “a tailor?” 🤣