so all the evidences confirm that it is sikku. We are in verge of completing our mission Find veenaji tutor 🥳🥳Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Sikku hi hai. They live together na so baith kar sikhata hoga mommy ko new editing skills 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
so all the evidences confirm that it is sikku. We are in verge of completing our mission Find veenaji tutor 🥳🥳Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Sikku hi hai. They live together na so baith kar sikhata hoga mommy ko new editing skills 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: JTWCRS4J72SN5QSP
Shoots himself as modelling🤣
I fail to understand why does he wear a vest on set 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
I don't follow maa bete. 🤣
Fanpages are better. Just Veena aunty ki page par jaake I like RaghVi pics 🤣🤣
I made a fan account recently only for mehndi so coz of that I’m following both of them!! Then I happen to see those
yar i feel veena ji reel is much better than his videos 🤔🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Ya he feels he is the hero 🤣🤣
Hahaha his videos are such nonsense 🤣🤣
Only sometimes he gives content 🤣
Baaki time IDK what he does on set 🤣
Dekna kita gatiya video whoa banatah hay. 🤣
I know. Karan is such a cutie.
But I don't think he has the time to sit and teach her 🤣
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
so I conclude my view that it is sikku
Wat abt u. And others.
My tag is not working
I also feel it’s Him coz they live in the same house
While they are together looking and posting about Gucci he would have taught her these also
Originally posted by: 2Y75DD6OUYSURZQL
He is busy thinking himself to be the hero Tanya....so he only makes videos for YT and his focus is on himself on almost all the videos🤣
🤣🤣🤣
he is self obsessed
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I made a fan account recently only for mehndi so coz of that I’m following both of them!! Then I happen to see those
Hahaha I just follow Sai and shivu
i feel photographer and veena ji are directly connected as sikku is always with nutella and he does not do this passing the photo and pics to his momOriginally posted by: SSZHWDSI5DZL3VL5
Why I am not zeroing down to Sikcand is because he gets the videos which he edits while the pictures are taken on location by professionals. Now if said professionals sends them to Veena Maam via Sandip Sir or they send it directly to her is the main question😆
Okay girls I’m off to bed, it’s 2.10am in Lanka!! I shall wake up to all these notifications in the morning and reply