Trend kardo...bahuth hi zyaada crazy lag raha hein🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Trend kardo...bahuth hi zyaada crazy lag raha hein🤣
Mami finally stops her and says you are my jigar ka tukda hai
I don't care about him but I care about you
Others pull Shiva and he checks on Raavi first.
Mami gives the kangans back
Shiva is emotional😭
sab ke sab paagal ho gaye hain 🤪
Yeah now we all have very raw reactions to it 🤣 It’ll be fun to see how it changes over the day 🤣
The Royal plan of Shiva 🤣🤣
Tuade Kangan Kangan
Mera suicide suicide 🤣🤣
Going to post random thoughts first 😆
The Gaumbi-Raavi scene was ❤️
Oh Mhara Bhogilal, what was that dance 🤣 to top it off, Hotstar muted the song 🤣 the Pandya Phamily are Kaand experts but when it comes to dance... ummm 🤣 Gaumbi’s still very enthusiastic 🤣
Raavi did not respond to Dev’s HBD! Thank god for small mercies 😆
Who is willing to die for whom?😕
#ShiFulla 🤪
Mujhe laga Maami ko maar dalenge.. yahaan toh ShiVi khud marne ke liye ready ho rahe hain 🤪
Raavi ne bhi aaj suicide karne ki baath ki???
The girl wants to die on her birthday
Mami finally stops her and says you are my jigar ka tukda hai
I don't care about him but I care about you
Others pull Shiva and he checks on Raavi first.
Mami gives the kangans back
Shiva is emotional😭
She gives it? Omg I would have never thought 😱