Number of players dekho Nina 😭😂
Past ki games mein we wantes to be in top 10 ab hum socg rahy hain ky humein top 100 main anaa hai 🤣🤣🤣
My hopes are this 🤏 much from this game 🤧
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Number of players dekho Nina 😭😂
Past ki games mein we wantes to be in top 10 ab hum socg rahy hain ky humein top 100 main anaa hai 🤣🤣🤣
My hopes are this 🤏 much from this game 🤧
I want you in top 5!! You do that Soniiii ✌️🥳🐑
Be optimistic dear u r a good player
Number of players dekho Nina 😭😂
My hopes are this 🤏 much from this game 🤧
Bus koi muhje knockout rounds taak ponch wa dey
19 people get axed means I will have 18 people for company when I get knocked out 😆
I want you in top 5!! You do that Soniiii ✌️🥳🐑
🤣 dont think so but thank u❤️
Rashi, Nina, Soni, Nita and Kiffla

First I was called "chicken" by my uni friends....then pata nahin I became "DreamyButterfly" and now I'm a "sheep" trying to answer all the questions 🤣
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
...
3