~AMRIT VEER (AmVeer) DT #4~||Marte Dum tak hum umeed nahi chodhenge|| - Page 117

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: rmahi25

And with kuch he was referring to alcohol🤣🤣...sob story mein koi intrest nahi tha isko.

He one the best, fresh, unique, amazing, entertaining, funny, dhmakedar woo sab hai 

He was not a sobbing queen 🤣

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Veer Saab ki Biwi Saab ❤️

Folks, before this thread closes, I would want to point out that how era inappropriate the show has been till now. Unrealistic and hideous in showing  marital relationships. That was an era where marriage was absolute. Even if love happened, it didn't mean much to the people as marriage was a prima face! 

There was so much potential in the entire show, but it got severely ruined. 

One needs to watch Buniyaad from the ’80s or watch Manto Ki kshaniyan on OTT. Khol do, Thanda Ghoshth were my favourite ones! 

The show was highly unrealistic, and sadly, the title was about second chances-it was about leaving the heart behind there! 

Par maidam ne dil galti se long lost dewar ko diya toh ab saath rehna padega🤣

🤣

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

Laalaji was the main man inke naam ka waada kept them in living relationship for 2 months🤣...toh unko humara pranam.

Aisa asar tha ki ghar se bahar nikalne ke baad she didn't left him. She said that she will prove herself and he will himself come & apologize her and will hold her hand will take her back in palace🤣...She started living in tree ke baju wala mandir...

His parmpara and sanskar ne armoo ko rokh rkha tha Veer ko chod ke janne ke liye.... So Amveer ke life mai unho bhot bada role nibhaya hai 🤣

ShrustiM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Laalaji was the main man inke naam ka waada kept them in living relationship for 2 months🤣...toh unko humara pranam.

Aisa asar tha ki ghar se bahar nikalne ke baad she didn't left him. She said that she will prove herself and he will himself come & apologize her and will hold her hand will take her back in palace🤣...She started living in tree ke baju wala mandir...

Exactly!! I used to wonder, why she didn't leave the palace despite having soo many chances!😆 Veer himself told her to get out of the house, still she didn't left and that too she wasn't married to him!🤣   matlab ladki ko Veer ke saath fake marriage mein rehna accha  lagta tha!😆 aur PDAs bhi!😆❤️ well thanks to lalaji🙏😆

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

Par maidam ne dil galti se long lost dewar ko diya toh ab saath rehna padega🤣

🤣

🤣 Haa wo to hai

But this pic is so cute yaar the way he touched her nose 

rmahi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DEBOLINA96

Ik malaal hai aisa,

Ik malaal hai..

Bun rahaa hai ranjishon ka,

Hai yeh jaal kaisa..?

Ik malaal hai aisa, 

Ik malaal hai..

Soch ki deewaaro pe, 

Taarikh likh ke chalaa hai;

Saanson ki meenaaro pe, 

Khwahish rakh ke chalaa hai..

Reh gaya hai gardishon mein, 

Yeh sawaal kaisa..?

Ik malaal hai aisa, 

Ik malaal hai..

My song tribute to Veer's feelings for Amrit till his death nd for AmVeer beyond his death! The meaning of this song is just apt..malaal, a regret! Do listen to this song now nd imagine what I just said! ❤️

rmahi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILoveNature

My farewell post.

I am KJ's fan from Ishqbaaaz days. Despite quiting Hindi shows long back I couldn't help but to watch his shows😆 always thought I am over KJ's charm(move on to my PSJ oppa😻) but kj always have that power to pull me toward his shows lol. I didn't plan to watch this show but as always watch his entry promo and here I am😆 I don't trust or expect anything from ITV so just thought to chill and enjoy kj and leave after I gets bore but veer never let me get bore❤️ I may have watch this show for Kunal but stay for veer. Veer became my one of the most favourite character. Will never forget him.

And it's pleasure to talk with you all. I know I am not a active member but I love reading all your posts and theories. Thank you for having me here despite me not being AmVeer fan😆 

Aww...always. It was a pleasure talking with you. Veer had that power that made many of is stay ❤️🤗

He literally pulled us in and made us fall in love with him.

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

Hey 3 page or hai so i will miss you guys and Amveer DT ❤️

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILoveNature

My farewell post.

I am KJ's fan from Ishqbaaaz days. Despite quiting Hindi shows long back I couldn't help but to watch his shows😆 always thought I am over KJ's charm(move on to my PSJ oppa😻) but kj always have that power to pull me toward his shows lol. I didn't plan to watch this show but as always watch his entry promo and here I am😆 I don't trust or expect anything from ITV so just thought to chill and enjoy kj and leave after I gets bore but veer never let me get bore❤️ I may have watch this show for Kunal but stay for veer. Veer became my one of the most favourite character. Will never forget him.

And it's pleasure to talk with you all. I know I am not a active member but I love reading all your posts and theories. Thank you for having me here despite me not being AmVeer fan😆 

It was great having you here and we welcome all kind of love towards Veer and AmVeer... ❤️

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

Aww...always. It was a pleasure talking with you. Veer had that power that made many of is stay ❤️🤗

He literally pulled us in and made us fall in love with him.

these Amveer pictures mahi so beautiful thank you ❤️

They look so good together 💔