Why’d i do that 🤧😂
😆 m just teasing u re
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Why’d i do that 🤧😂
😆 m just teasing u re
U r quick🤣
Oh did she just post her answers here?? I missed it anyway 🙆♀️😂
Oh did she just post her answers here?? I missed it anyway 🙆♀️😂
Ya she edited it out😆
Yous, you have only 6 hours. Shouldn't you guys be tagging people and asking them to join?
I knew by just checking the answers but had to recheck in case I missed any tied ones 😆
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Yous, you have only 6 hours. Shouldn't you guys be tagging people and asking them to join?
We tagged almost everyone🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Yous, you have only 6 hours. Shouldn't you guys be tagging people and asking them to join?
Humney bhot kar liya ab apki bari
Hiral are you playing?
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
...
3