Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: indian_beauty
Okay I guess I’ll do it, even tho I’m sure it won’t be good but still I’m sure it’ll be better than the crappy end the makers gave us
100% correct. Accha yaa bura ka verdict hum denge❤️😎
Just heard "Ohh Haseena Zulfon waali jaan-e-jahan,dhundhti hai kaafir aankhein kiska nishaan" .....It would've have been so apt for our Amveer. Imagine Veer singing this for Amroo❤️
❤️
Agar zinda hota tho kya kya nahi gatha Amroo ke liye... Pura ka pura joru ka gulam banke gum tha vo🤣
Ab tho bas heaven me Amrit the drink pakad kar gayega uske biwi sahab ki yad mein... 😆
Originally posted by: indian_beauty
Okay I guess I’ll do it, even tho I’m sure it won’t be good but still I’m sure it’ll be better than the crappy end the makers gave us
Please do write...❤️
Jo end show mein hume mila hai use tho kafi acha is thread ke members lik sak the hai😆
Veer jumping and climbing on things were so much fun... He was truly a fire cracker🤣
kux din or rheta too yhe bhi kar dalta apni biwi sahab ke liye 🤣Just heard "Ohh Haseena Zulfon waali jaan-e-jahan,dhundhti hai kaafir aankhein kiska nishaan" .....It would've have been so apt for our Amveer. Imagine Veer singing this for Amroo❤️
hey I'm also reading it it so good by I'd name is suvreen