Jab wo milega hi nahi to leke kaise jaay?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Jab wo milega hi nahi to leke kaise jaay?
Yaar EDT is moving very phassty.. Mera homework nai ho raha phinishh😔
Hahaha good good, almost free so I’m happy. How are you?? 😃
Originally posted by: MeeraWrites
Aur HOMEWORK bhi karte rahiye 🤣🤣
Because yahaan hai,
ENTERTAINMENT
ENTERTAINMENT
Aur sirf
ENTERTAINMENT 🤣
Woh bhi free, free, free🤣🤣
Warna hamare saath bhi kaand ka pitaara bas jaana hai.🤣
I am good too😃
Originally posted by: bhavna101
I don't watch the movies🤣
I love the reviews! Pretentious movie reviews, Biswa and Kanan are my fav❤️
Uhuuuuu you sure?? 🤣
Originally posted by: S2ID7EO6OQF2HIIA
Raavi- jaan toh meri bhi jayegi shiva par duniya walo ko teri sachchai sabit karne ke liye yeh pariksha tujhe deni hogi.. tabhi mere dil ko tassalli hogi
🤣🤣
Also Raavi adds - Yeh duniya bohot kathor hai aurr duniya waale zaaalim. Yeh tere aurr Maasi ke pavitra rishte ko nahi samjh payenge!!
Maami says - saari problems ki jadd main hoon. Main hi khatam toh problems bhi khatam.
Maami jumps off the cliff
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
I see it like this-
Raavi and Shiva can’t stay without bickering. Even in the most serious situations they have to bicker. There r such couples. I have seen them. There would be an argument and within an hour so they would be back to bickering. Maybe thats what they wanna show?
I have also seen ek aisa couple my close friends. Toh I kinda agree with the the way you see it
Yaar EDT is moving very phassty.. Mera homework nai ho raha phinishh😔
Main homework karne ki intention se log in ki thi.
No: of pages dekhte hi maine last page pe jump kiya.
And doosra tab kholke I'm catching up...and maza le rahi on the forefront too...🤣🤣