Hey, I know you dont know me. I am not a creepy stalker I promise. Just thought you guys might be interested in playing this game.😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hey, I know you dont know me. I am not a creepy stalker I promise. Just thought you guys might be interested in playing this game.😆
I’m gonna invite this person
Don’t know if it’s controversial decision but live and let live 🤣
Good to see you
Apny busy schedule sy time nikal ky ati rahi ga yahan
All the best for game
Same here dear. Aaj Saturday hai so socha sab ko mil loon. I will definitely come here ..
All the best to you too dear.. 🤗
Sheep craze never goes down not really 🤣. Plus IF got it own recruiters now who are so so good at their job 😆
Lol that's what you think. 😆
Aashirwad sada aapke sath hai.. that's the point either you will win game or you will win hearts.. end mai jeet hi jeet hogi!
Thank you pappa 🤗
Btw you are playing or not??
Please sign up na pappa

You forgot to sign-up for sheeple casino but if interested play this one
kesi hoo 🤗
Missed you alot🤗
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Hey, I know you dont know me. I am not a creepy stalker I promise. Just thought you guys might be interested in playing this game.😆
Hinna bhi lag gayi iss kaam main 🤣
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
I’m gonna invite this person
Don’t know if it’s controversial decision but live and let live 🤣
Harley is already playing
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/scoop-salman-khan-eyes-may-15-release-maatrubhumi/
https://youtu.be/hTt5FbgziPw?si=M4p_MQO7dySd2Oj4
Finally available on Netflix India after Jio Hotstar!!! https://x.com/i/status/2067313832213590273
...
3