Hey everyone. I am going to ace it this time. Please forget last time, it was a disaster.

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hey everyone. I am going to ace it this time. Please forget last time, it was a disaster.

Welcome back😆
Now u channeling Nita @bold
Yoooo gurlie! Wanna play?
I were afraid the tagging feature may have been broken by Soni, Aisha, Hinna and Nina kya?😭😂😂Originally posted by: RainOfDew
I think tags will work now😆
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Tagging to see if you wanna play the Sheep game. It’s the most popular on IF and fun 😆 Bollyqueen already joined.
Just trying to read up about the game but not able to make head or tail of it. 😆If you are saying it’s fun, it must be fun. Where do I sign up? 🤓
Come on
We are Partners after all!
Hello people!! Do you wanna play, ye wala jyada interesting hoga😆
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I were afraid the tagging feature may have been broken by Soni, Aisha, Hinna and Nina kya?😭😂😂
In 1st thread it was😆By Hava nd Nina😡🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I were afraid the tagging feature may have been broken by Soni, Aisha, Hinna and Nina kya?😭😂😂
Not me😆 by Nina and Aisha🤣
Mujhe Hi to bol deti🤔Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I were afraid the tagging feature may have been broken by Soni, Aisha, Hinna and Nina kya?😭😂😂
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/scoop-salman-khan-eyes-may-15-release-maatrubhumi/
https://youtu.be/hTt5FbgziPw?si=M4p_MQO7dySd2Oj4
Finally available on Netflix India after Jio Hotstar!!! https://x.com/i/status/2067313832213590273
...
3