Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Darling I called you here, mere tags kaam.nahi kar rahe, wanna play this game?
You know I have exhausted my data posting the VM. I have no data remained to be around anymore. 😆
You have fun. 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Darling I called you here, mere tags kaam.nahi kar rahe, wanna play this game?
You know I have exhausted my data posting the VM. I have no data remained to be around anymore. 😆
You have fun. 🤗
tumhe rakhni pardegi yeh qismat by Vijay sir 🤣
PS tum se baat krne k liye laptop on krna hoga GIFs k liye🤣
You can post GIFs from your phone too. I would tell you how but I do recall someone adding salt to my wounds three times. 🤗🤗🤗

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
You know I have exhausted my data posting the VM. I have no data remained to be around anymore. 😆
You have fun. 🤗
Game 29th se hai, take your time😆🤗you know a lot of songs, theme bollywood hai!
hello I heard you watch ishq pe zor nahin
how is the story? do you recommend it
Masoom bacho k tag Kam kiye Kia🤣
As long as the the threads keep going until deadline, more and more people will be invited. 🤣
They started a season 2 of this nonsense🤓Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Mujhe manzoor nahin hai aise qismat
*Breaks suhagan bangles on bed*
Waise did you start watching Rudrakaal? Mera almost khatam hone aaya😆
Completely unrelated but yaad aa gaya🤣
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Game 29th se hai, take your time😆🤗you know a lot of songs, theme bollywood hai!
Themes are different in each round.. not only bollywood based
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
Taimur and Jeh’s paparazzi pictures thread
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
TOXIC is the story of A Man Drowning in His Own Guilt ⚠️ SPOILERS AHEAD. This thread is going deep into the story, characters, symbolism and the...
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
3