hello vedika I am good
Hope you are too
I am watching movie called sherni
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
hello vedika I am good
Hope you are too
I am watching movie called sherni
hi Soni
How are you?
kya hua soni? 🤣
Originally posted by: priya185
hello vedika I am good
Hope you are too
I am watching movie called sherni
haan just trying to be good 🤣
oh never heard of it, is it good??
I just got back home from groceries shopping so tired now
whats on ur mind 😈
its vidya balan’s new movie she is a forest inspector trying to catch maneating female tigerOriginally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
haan just trying to be good 🤣
oh never heard of it, is it good??
I just got back home from groceries shopping so tired now
Movie is alright
Take rest. are you living alone?
vansh is on your mind lol
Originally posted by: priya185
its vidya balan’s new movie she is a forest inspector trying to catch maneating female tiger
Movie is alright
Take rest. are you living alone?
oh ok didn't hear about it.
haan trying to. nope with parents 🤣
Good n u Priya?