Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
I didn't click because I had already seen it.. toh main bach gayi 😆
Bach gayi tu ..abse Ashu jo bhi link bhejegi usko touch nahi karne wali mai 😆
bechari toh nahi ho tum🤣
It's a good episode.. a troll worthy one after a long time 😆
mazaa aa gaya dekhke 😆
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Morning Asfi jaan!! Welcome🤗
Acha nahi laga Gaumbi ka pet wala dialogue?? 🤣🤣
GM Nupur🤗❤️
Bohot accha laga🤪🤪
Lekin ye kyu daala hai title mei samajhne ke liye epi dekhna padega🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
GM Nupur🤗❤️
Bohot accha laga🤪🤪
Lekin ye kyu daala hai title mei samajhne ke liye epi dekhna padega🤣🤣🤣
Aajke show ka highlight toh Gaumbi ka pet tha🤣
As for the precap, I'm not surprised at all, especially considering the sickle drama 😆Mami ne definitely phir koi kaandi lagayi hogi to get that reaction from Shiva.
In my version, Mami will be appropriately terrified and ready to give it up. But I know yaha family will save her
Originally posted by: Shadow_kira
As for the precap, I'm not surprised at all, especially considering the sickle drama 😆Mami ne definitely phir koi kaandi lagayi hogi to get that reaction from Shiva.
In my version, Mami will be appropriately terrified and ready to give it up. But I know yaha family will save her
and not only that, she will also get new kangans or money to buy new kangans 😡🤬
No one knows my Adbhut plans 🤣

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
and not only that, she will also get new kangans or money to buy new kangans 😡🤬
I also don’t want Shiva to spend a penny on Maami! All she deserves is to be kicked out of the house along with her daayan daughter Anita😡